Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Applewood by Mountain Oak Vapors

This is a review of the e-liquid Applewood by Mountain Oak Vapors. As some of you know, I purchased the Tennessee Original sample pack from Mountain Oak Vapors. Normally, I don't enjoy tobaccos, but I love the Dark Temptations line from Mountain Oak Vapors so much that I decided to give their tobacco line a shot. So far, I have not been disappointed. They've made me a tobacco lover! Applewood! Again, I love the little glass bottles with the droppers. I really can't get over how professional this company is. Other vendors use plastic bottles for their eliquids...and I have always been able to taste the plastic. (Their loss.) On to the review! Upon opening the glass bottle, I immediately smell the apple. Mmmm...it smells like those big, red apples that I coveted when I was a child. You know the ones...they were perfect for drowning in a pot of caramel. I think I detect a hint of the tobacco, but it isn't as prevalent in the scent of this e-juice. Time for the test! My cartomizer is clean and ready for some Applewood. After loading my carto up, I attach it to my e-cig and prepare for something good. On the inhale, the tobacco is upfront. This tobacco blend doesn't taste quite like the Tennessee Original they typically use. After another peek at the Mountain Oak Vapors website, I can see that this base is actually Smooth & Mild. It's just like the name suggestions. This is a very smooth, mellow tobacco. The red apple taste is like a soft whisper. It's THERE, but equally as smooth as the tobacco. Wow, guys. This is the definition of "Perfect Balance." I keep vaping it between sentences. This could easily be an all-day vape. There is nothing off-putting about this delicious eliquid. Another "best vape" from Mountain Oak Vapors!

No comments:

Post a Comment