Sunday, April 29, 2012

Frostbite by Mountain Oak Vapors

Today, I am reviewing Frostbite by Mountain Oak Vapors. Before I gave up cigarettes, I was a menthol smoker. I could smoke non-menthols, but menthols really hit the spot for me. Switching to e-cigs was the best thing I had ever done, but I was still on the mission to find that menthol taste in an e-juice. I have tried other vendors' versions of menthols e-liquids, but they tasted fake. They didn't scratch that itch. Well, Mountain Oak Vapors has done it again with their version of a menthol ejuice. Frostbite is a menthol version of Mountain Oak Vapors' Tennessee Original. Opening the little glass bottle, I can smell the Tennessee Original. Where is the menthol? Hmmm.... Filling up my carto, I acknowledge the signature, clear quality of Mountain Oak Vapors premium eliquid. On the first inhale, I KNOW this is their menthol. I have just been frostbitten. On the exhale, I can feel my eyes rolling into the back of my head. The itch has been scratched. I have found my own piece of heaven on this earth. I am taking my time and enjoying each hit. I'm blowing gorgeous plumes of cold vapor around the room like I'm celebrating. I guess I am celebrating. I have found the Holy Grail of menthols. This is the real deal. This tastes exactly like a menthol cigarette to me. I love it. Tomorrow, I will try to pull myself away from Frostbite to review another bottle of Mountain Oak Vapors sample pack. I'll try! No promises!!

No comments:

Post a Comment