Monday, May 21, 2012

Cinnamon Swirl by Mountain Oak Vapors

This is a Review for Cinnamon Swirl by Mountain Oak Vapors! Hello! I've got another sample of "The Best Premium e-liquid" out there! I'm telling you, guys, Mountain Oak Vapors KNOWS how to make eliquid. I opened this little glass bottle and the smell made love to my nose. (Yeah, picture that!) This smells like the aroma of the Bakery Shop. Without further delay, I simply must load my carto with this e-juice now! On the inhale, I literally taste a cinnamon bear claw. On exhale, it's the same delicious taste with a hint of vanilla icing. Sweet Pete! This is really delicious. One thing to note, is the softer throat hit. Mountain Oak Vapors is known for creating ejuices with decent throat hits, but this one is more mellow. Of course, I am only vaping at 12mg. I can't imagine that at a higher Nic Level, you would really feel this one more. I've tasted other dessert vapes, but they always taste fake or like they have been sitting in plastic. Maybe it was the plastic bottles those other vendors use. But, I think maybe Mountain Oak Vapors just has juice-mixing down to a science. Yum! Another winner! Get Cinnamon Swirl at Mountain Oak Vapors!

No comments:

Post a Comment