Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Blue Ridge by Mountain Oak Vapors

This is a review of Blue Ridge by Mountain Oak Vapors. Today, I am going to be trying a blueberry tobacco blend e-liquid from the Tennessee Original sample pack. I'm not a huge fan of fake candy blueberry flavors, so I don't know how this eliquid will work for me. But, you never know until you try! To the testing! Opening the little glass bottle, I can smell a faintness to the familiar Tennessee Original tobacco. That description probably doesn't make sense, but it's the best I can come up with for the smell of this e-juice right now. I'm loading up my carto and bracing for the worst. On the inhale, I am blown away. OMG I can taste the blueberries...they taste like the real deal. The Tennessee Original mingles with them in a earthy, soft way. The exhale magnifies the flavors fantastically. I've said it before about their other ejuices and I'll say it again....this is an "all-day" vape. Mountain Oak Vapors, another win!

No comments:

Post a Comment