Monday, May 21, 2012

Banana Split by Mountain Oak Vapors

This is a Review for Banana Split by Mountain Oak Vapors. Alright, so I'll be honest. I don't particularly care for banana. That flavor just never made it into my list of favorites. I remember as a child, my mother tried so hard to get me to eat bananas for the potassium and vitamins. I, personally, would rather just take a Multi-vitamin pill. So, when it came to trying this e-juice, I wasn't as thrilled as I was about the other ejuices. And let this be a lesson to you, "try it, you might like it!" I tried. And I did! The picture on the Mountain Oak Vapors website suggests that this e-liquid tastes like a banana split. If I know one thing about Mountain Oak Vapors, I know they don't lie or misrepresent themselves. So, here we go. I've loaded up my clean carto with Banana Split after the banana smell from the bottle filled my nasal cavities. On the inhale, I can taste the banana with a backdrop of chocolate and a tiny hint of cherry. HOW DID THEY DO THAT?! Normally, Banana and Cherry are so loud that they cover up everything else! Not this time! This is pretty amazing. I don't think I would like plain banana. And I know I don't like plain cherry. But, this well-blended eliquid is superb! Wow. My mother would be gloating if she could see how much I am enjoying this banana flavor. I may call her and tell her! Get your Banana Split at Mountain Oak Vapors!

No comments:

Post a Comment