Monday, May 21, 2012

Coffee and Cream by Mountain Oak Vapors

This is a Review for Coffee and Cream by Mountain Oak Vapors. I would guess that 90% of the time, I am a morning person. We all have bad mornings, but for the most part, I am up with the sun. I think of my morning cup of coffee as my special helper. I have tried a lot of coffee vapes. Most of the time, they leave me with a feeling that I have just consumed stale coffee. Mountain Oak Vapors sets a premium flavor standard that no other vendor can seem to reach, so I was very excited about this e-liquid! I am loading this Coffee and Cream e-juice into a fresh carto. The smell coming out of this little glass bottle is that of a strong coffee - a FRESH coffee. How exciting! On the inhale, I literally taste a fresh drink of coffee with the perfect amount of sugar and cream. How do they get this taste in their ejuice? Just another beautiful mystery of life, I guess. This Coffee and Cream vape could easily replace my morning cup. I love this eliquid! Thank you, Mountain Oak Vapors! You've really outdone yourself with Coffee and Cream! Get some Coffee and Cream at Mountain Oak Vapors!

No comments:

Post a Comment