Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Smooth & Mild by Mountain Oak Vapors

This is a review of Smooth & Mild by Mountain Oak Vapors. Yesterday, I vaped the e-liquid Applewood by Mountain Oak Vapors from my Tennessee Original sample pack. I was so impressed by this new tobacco blend, Smooth & Mild, that I wanted to try it today in it's pure form. Let's get to the review! Opening up the little glass bottle, I can smell the tobacco. This tobacco e-juice smells....like a cowboy should smell. Smooth, but strong. I believe I can smell some earthy. it's not a bad smell, it reminds me of pipe tobacco, a little. I fill up my carto and attach it to my six-shooter....errr....I mean, ecig. :) On the first inhale, I am stunned by the complexity of all of the flavors I can taste. It's amazing. The flavors are so complex, but not overwhelming as the eliquid stays true to it's name. This is Smooth AND Mild. I'm actually licking my lips now between puffs, trying to discern exactly what these flavors are. Maybe this will just be one of those beautiful mysteries of life for me. In a fleeting moment, I think I taste a cigarette, but then it's gone. Another vape, and I could almost swear that I taste something sweet, but it slips away. They can just change the name to Cool & Awesome because that's what this is. Truthfully, I am more interested in what this could compliment. I know they worked apple in with it and honey, but this flavor is gorgeous enough to do virtually anything with. Thanks again, Mountain Oak Vapors! Smooth & Mild is a winner!

No comments:

Post a Comment