Monday, May 21, 2012

Absinthe Minded by Mountain Oak Vapors

This is a Review for Absinthe Minded by Mountain Oak Vapors. Alright, so I am pretty excited about this flavor. The name is cool as hell. There aren't a lot of vendors out there that handle black licorice - Which is a shame. Were you the kid that savored the black jelly beans? If so, then this eliquid is for you! Mountain Oak Vapors famously creates Premium e-juice that is so clear, you can read a newspaper through it. I don't know what makes other e-liquids cloudy, but NO THANKS! Mountain Oak Vapors is the clear choice! Opening the little glass bottle, I can smell the absinthe. This is intense. Filling up my fresh carto, the smell just gets stronger. I'm a little afraid, but I trust Mountain Oak Vapors. They haven't failed me yet! Here goes nothing! How to describe this next part... It's like my taste buds are falling. I keep getting deeper, darker tastes of absinthe. It's delicious, but so complex. It's like my sense of taste has found the 6th dimension. I can't quite describe the the complexity of this ejuice, but I love it. It's just Dark! Delish! This could easily be an all-day vape. Get some Absinthe Minded at Mountain Oak Vapors!

1 comment:

  1. Selecting a high-quality electronic cigarette brand is particularly important for example smok mod, we also need to purchase other electronic cigarette equipment, just like dovpo topside mod for a example, because these things such as vandy vape phobia v2 rda are indispensable in electronic cigarettes.

    ReplyDelete