Monday, May 21, 2012

Eskimo Kisses by Mountain Oak Vapors

This is a Review of Eskimo Kisses by Mountain Oak Vapors. First, let me start out by saying this e-liquid smells amazing. I have always been a bit of an eliquid snob. When Mountain Oak Vapors proclaims that their liquid is "The Best Premium E-Juice," I believe them! If this smell is an indication of the flavor, then I am in for a treat! I am loading up my e-cig with Eskimo Kisses. (LOVE THE NAME!) And I must say, Mountain Oak Vapors is still making their e-juices extra clear. They are known for having the most cart/atty-friendly ejuice out there. Time for the taste test! On the inhale and the exhale, I get the same delicate balance of chocolate and mint. This is really good, folks. This reminds me of those chocolate after-dinner mints that they give you at Olive Garden. Decadent! As I continue vaping, I realize that this could very well be an all-day vape for me. I have been known to down a pint of Chocolate Mint ice cream...and therefore, I may need a larger bottle of this deliciousness! Go try some at Mountain Oak Vapors!

1 comment:

  1. vape mods is an battery device for vaping. It's just like wismec luxotic df mod are the important things of vapes, hope more people can enjoy vaping, and by the way, other vape products like geekvape aegis mini kit is also necessary!

    ReplyDelete