Monday, May 21, 2012

Blueberry Pancakes by Mountain Oak Vapors

This is a Review for Blueberry Pancakes by Mountain Oak Vapors. First off, I'll have you know that I hate candy blueberry tastes. Blueberry flavored e-juice should have the subtle, soft sweetness of real blueberries. Most e-liquid vendors don't understand that and use flavorings in their ejuices that are too sweet and candy-like for my tastes. How did Mountain Oak Vapors do? Upon opening the glass bottle, I instantly smell blueberry pancakes. REAL, honest to God, blueberry pancakes. But, it's the taste that matters!. I loaded up my clean cart with that sweet, clear juice and took my first inhale. Breath-taking. This eliquid tastes exactly like a blueberry pancake fresh off the stove! This isn't a mere pancake covered in too-sweet blueberry sauce. Oh, no, friends. This is a pancake that started out as a bowl of pancake batter with fresh blueberries dropped into the mix! I love this vape! This was sadly, the last flavor I had the pleasure of testing in the Dark Temptations sample pack. Which ones will I reorder? I HAVE NO IDEA! Mountain Oak Vapors has the best e-liquid out on the market!! Get your Blueberry Pancakes at Mountain Oak Vapors!!

1 comment:

  1. I think I have never seen such blogs ever before that has complete things with all details which I want. So kindly update this ever for us.

    ejuice flavors

    ReplyDelete