Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Tennessee Original by Mountain Oak Vapors

This is a review for Tennessee Original by Mountain Oak Vapors. My poor, little Tennessee Original sample pack is depleted save for one last, glass bottle. This e-liquid, to my understanding, is the tobacco blend used for most of the Mountain Oak Vapors Tennessee Original tobacco line. It will be interesting to try this out now that I have had all of the other ejuices. I am ready. Opening the bottle, I am hit with the inviting smell of this eliquid. I can recall the subtle hints from the other e-juices in the pack. I'm filling up my clean carto and preparing to spend the day with this old, familiar friend. On the inhale, I believe my dreams came true. :) I have finally found a stand alone tobacco that doesn't taste like crap. I have tried several vendors, but their tobaccos are disgusting. Ever heard of "Tobacco Absolute"? Pray you don't. It tastes like it could clean a car engine...or burn off a tumor. It is quite apparent that Mountain Oak Vapors doesn't use Tobacco Absolute. On the exhale, I feel like slipping lower into my chair and enjoying the wave of bliss. This is truly art. Much like the rest of this sample pack, Mountain Oak Vapors has taken their time and created the best ejuice out there. Unbelievable. Please join me again in the next week or so. I will be reviewing the Sweetwater Valley line from Mountain Oak Vapors.

No comments:

Post a Comment