Monday, May 21, 2012

Irish Mint by Mountain Oak Vapors

This is a Review for Irish Mint by Mountain Oak Vapors! Are you looking for that familiar Bailey's Irish Cream taste in e-liquid form? I found it! This ejuice is very good. I don't know what I expected when I opened that little glass bottle, but I was blown away when the sweet Irish cream smell with a mint kiss hit my nose. There's a freshness to this eliquid that all of Mountain Oak Vapors' ejuices seem to have. I can't describe it, but it smells to fresh! After loading up my atty with Irish Mint, I believe I could sit here and vape all day. This is delicious! The juice was very clear, as Mountain Oak Vapors creations are known to be. The taste is spot on! If you weren't keen on the chocolaty mint in Eskimo Kisses, then this is the vape for you! Get your Irish Mint at Mountain Oak Vapors!

No comments:

Post a Comment