Friday, April 27, 2012

MOV Gold by Mountain Oak Vapors

This is a review of MOV Gold by the best company to buy premium American Made e-liquid - Mountain Oak Vapors. Good morning! Today, I selected another random glass bottle out of my Mountain Oak Vapors tobacco sample pack! And the lucky winner was MOV Gold! I have been excited about MOV Gold. I love honey, and I have a feeling that it mixes well with their signature tobacco blend. (I mean, come on, everything I've tried up to this point has! How can you go wrong with honey??) I am a great lover of honey. I love it on biscuits, toast, and waffles. That liquid gold completes breakfast! Upon opening the bottle, I can smell the tobacco and a sweet honey note. The honey doesn't smell very strong. But, we all know that the smell and the actual inhale can be two different experiences. As I feel up the carto for my ecig, I can already tell that this is another clear, well-craft eliquid. How do they get their ejuice so clear?!It must be some special, e-juice secret that no one else knows? On the first inhale, I can only taste the tobacco. By the second and third inhale, I am in heaven. This is extraordinary e-liquid. Mountain Oak Vapors is known for having flavors with just the right throat hit and serious amounts of vapor. The taste is superb. The perfect blend of tobacco and honey flavors dancing to some wonderful song that I can't hear. There is something to be said for these Mountain Oak Vapors people. They truly craft unique flavors in a flawless e-liquid. This sample pack was a great buy! Tomorrow, we'll see what other treasures I can find in that little silver tin!

No comments:

Post a Comment