Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Reviews of Mountain Oak Vapors e-liquid

It's time. Mountain Oak Vapors has given me so much. I am going to review their eliquids...one premium vape at a time. Readers, you are about to take a journey into my cartomizer. You will come to know and envy my e-cig as you read each e-juice review. I can only hope that I do the best 100% American Made ejuice justice. Electronic cigarettes have helped me kick my smoking habit. The e-liquid vendors I tried were ok, but then Mountain Oak Vapors happened. Mountain Oak Vapors is outstanding. Their customer service is friendly and quickly responds to e-mails. The shipping is usually same day. Isn't that what an online shopped is really looking for? Accountability and Lightning-fast shipping? Well, I look for it. And I found it with Mountain Oak Vapors. Also, they have one of the most informative FAQ sheets about their eliquid that I have ever seen. I want to know what I am vaping! Enough rambling...let's get to my favorite e-liquid. Let's start with Mountain Oak Vapors' Tennessee Original tobacco line. I've never been a huge fan of tobacco blends. Mountain Oak Vapors has some amazingly delicious tobacco blends. Each e-liquid flavor starts with one of their premium tobacco bases, either Tennessee Original or Smooth & Mild. The line is comprised of Tennessee Original, Smooth & Mild, Cloverfield, Frostbite, Black Forest, Blue Ridge, MOV Gold, Applewood, and Classic Country4. (Classic Country4 is their take on RY4.) Follow Mountain Oak Vapors on facebook!

No comments:

Post a Comment