Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Cloverfield by Mountain Oak Vapors

This is a review of Cloverfield by Mountain Oak Vapors. Mountain Oak Vapors, in my opinion, is the best American Made premium e-liquid out there. My first impression of Cloverfield is the distinct smell of cloves that I remember from my younger years. There was nothing sexier than the taste of cloves. This smell is the smell of nostalgia. I'm loading up my carto now...and I am still amazed by how clear and clean Mountain Oak Vapors' ejuices are. They never kill my cartomizers like other eliquids that I've tried. Whether I use a regular 510 or a PV, the vapes are always good! What a gorgeous, clean e-juice! My carto is now ready to go. Oh, that is great e-liquid! Cloverfield is a true clove flavor wrapped in it's classic, mysterious antiquity. It the deep taste of clove mixed with a subtle layer of tobacco. I'm guessing they used their signature Tennessee Original with this as I am picking up on the earthy, yet wild taste of it. My e-cig is happy tonight! This flavor gives me the same feeling when I send a postcard to a distant friend rather than an e-mail. It's a passion for the past. A yearning. Mountain Oak Vapors has hit the nail on the head with Cloverfield! Tonight, with my constant e-cig companion, I will watch the dusky sky until it's completely black. Tomorrow, I will leave my past behind and look into the future of RY4 with Classic Country4.

No comments:

Post a Comment