Thursday, April 26, 2012

Black Forest by Mountain Oak Vapors

This is a review of Black Forest by Mountain Oak Vapors. So, I am digging into my Tennessee Original sample pack and I randomly pull out a little glass bottle. Which one is it? Black Forest e-liquid. As I open the bottle I am hit with a dark, dreamy scent. I have no idea what this is...is that black licorice?? I'm going to their website to see what the description says....Yes, it says black licorice. Here we go! Upon filling my carto, I can't get over that scent. I guess the name really sums it up. This is a dark, yet subtle sweet smell. My e-cig is ready to go. After the first few puffs, I can already tell that Mountain Oak Vapors has once against put another little miracle in a bottle. This is amazing. I am tasting the Tennessee Original blend on the inhale with some sort of fruit. And on the exhale, there is a very dark, hint of licorice. The licorice really isn't as strong as it smells when it comes to vaping. But, it adds something....mysterious, yet delightful to this ejuice. Each time I inhale, I keep trying to guess what fruit flavor that I'm tasting. I have no idea, but it's delicious. Black Forest from Mountain Oak Vapors could easily be an all-day vape for me. Mountain Oak Vapors has always proclaimed that they have the best and most unique premium eliquid that money can buy. I am starting to believe them. This e-juice is amazing! I've tried several vendors, but no other e-liquid vendor has had such unique recipes! My next purchase will be a giant bottle of Black Forest.

1 comment:

  1. box mods will charge faster and you will stay safer. It's just like geekvape aegis mini mod changes vaping, hope more people can get started and enjoy vaping, and most importantly, buy other geekvape ammit mtl rta is necessary!

    ReplyDelete