Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Quitting Smoking

So, I haven't had an actual cigarette in 1 month.  I have tried to stop smoking several times and failed miserably. Miserably.  In the past, I would last anywhere from 3 days to 1 week.  I know, I know....pitiful.  But, last month, I found something extraordinary.  Vaping.  Vaping has opened a door for me.  With vaping, I can now enjoy my Nicotine minus the nastiness of a cigarette.  And what could be better than that?  My mother's silence.  She would nag and begrudge my dirty, little habit.  But, after some research, she actually supports my vaping.  Dare I say...She's PROUD of it.  If you're looking to trade in one habit for another, you should look it up.  But, what's better than that?  I can vape virtually anywhere.  That's right.  Virtually anywhere.  Since there is no combustion, it's not considered smoking.

So, how did it start?  I started on those cheap, disposable gas station e-cigs.  (I'm sure the "vaping community" is shuddering, but hey, you have to start somewhere!)   Then I moved on to Blu cigs with pre-filled cartomizers.  Better still.  But, then...Oh, then, I found my Lavatube.  (www.volcanocigs.com) And the heaven's opened, etc, etc.  Some of you Vaping Veterans are now wondering what I vape.  I found a little, local operation called Mountain Oak Vapors. They blew my mind.  I <3 them.  They adhere to my usual criteria :

1. American made.
2. No custards.
3. I can select my Nicotine level.
4. Their Customer Service is awesome.


I really don't see myself taking a step back to cigarettes now.  Wish me luck!

1 comment: