Thursday, March 15, 2012

Fear of Vaping

I find it increasingly amusing that "vape-curious" people are so timid when it comes to the idea of carrying around a device.  Why in the world would you worry about vaping in public when you smoked in public for so long?  Have you heard of secondhand vape?  I haven't.  And you probably never will either.

I think the problem is that you don't vapers see it as commonly as smokers.  When was the last time you saw someone vaping?  If you're like me, you are the only one you actually know that does it.  But, with gas stations stocking their shelves with the disposables, maybe it will become more common.  I am slowly starting a movement with my friends and loved ones.  Taking away their packs and easing 510's in their hands.

I do believe in a few years it will be bizarre to see someone smoking an actual analog.  *sigh*  Maybe one day.  Until then, I'll puff on my Cinnamon Swirl and be a trendsetter.


Oh wait!  Did you want to try some?
Mountain Oak Vapors

1 comment: